Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a newly established fashion retail company that belongs to a group of sister companies of well-known multinational apparel brands. Our respected client is seeking a Treasury Manager who will be responsible in in cashflow management , bank reconciliation & negotiation, cash balances, and in charge with monitoring of day-to-day operations of all related finance management matters, one must be CPA required. This role will directly report to the COO. The job is based in San Pedro, Laguna, and onsite work but company shuttle will be provided; travel allowance and home accommodation may also apply.
- Responsible in managing the overall operations of Treasury.
- Regularly review treasury policies and procedures, ensuring that they are implemented through tight operational practices and systems of work.
- Negotiate with banks to maintain or reduce average interest rate of previous fiscal year.
- Responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and reconciliation of all financial information processed with the Treasury Department.
- Prompt submission of all needed treasury reports.
- Will closely secure the most comprehensive coverage for all properties of the company on or before the set deadline.
- A Bachelor's Degree holder in Accountancy or relevant courses.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial experience in accounting and finance.
- With working knowledge of different accounting systems and software applications
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Monthly Rice Subsidy
- Meal Subsidy (Lunch only)
- Employee Discount on the merchandise
- Shuttle Service (Alabang , Sucat, Bicutan, Pasay & Crossing)
- Free medical consultation from the Company Physician
- Covid-19 Financial Assistance
- Leave Credits upon regularization
- HMO coverage including APE and dental benefits upon regularization
- Accident Insurance Coverage upon regularization
- Merit Increase
- Performance Bonus
Work Schedule and Arrangement:
- Onsite work in San Pedro, Laguna
- Mondays to Fridays
- Fixed Dayshift