Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a prestigious commercial bank here in the Philippines that offers an array of deposits, flexible loans, high-yielding investment, asset management and other financial services. This bank is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager who is well-versed in IT project management in the banking sector. The job is based in Greenhills, San Juan.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute, and deliver projects in accordance with published SDLC and Project Management Standards.
- Provides the lead roles in the planning and development, testing, and implementation of new and the maintenance and support of existing application systems.
Key job requirements include:
- At least 4 years' experience in IT Project Management
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in computer applications programming and development and systems analysis
- Understanding of the technical facets of the position, encompassing coding, visual basic, and core banking business continuity.
- Good written and oral communications skills