Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with one of the worlds largest management consulting firms in search for a Oracle Financial Manager to management the implementation of Oracle projects alongside a growing team. This job will be based on KL and possess a hybrid working arrangement alongside nationwide travel opportunities.
- Experience in leading/managing financial systems implementations
- A minimum of 3 full lifecycle implementation projects covering ERP Financial/Procurement modules
- A minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementation on Oracle ERP Cloud
- Implementation experience in ERP Procurement Cloud, ERP Financials, ERP PPM, Accounts Payable
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, with potentially multiple assignments
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and oral) with a focus on the ability to influence and drive change through complex organizations
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making. Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients. Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Oracle Specialism or Certification
- Bachelor's degree as a minimum