International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the world's leading medical device manufacturing company. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced person for Product Manager position. The role will work at office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Product Manager is responsible for managing the portfolio of Cardiac Rhythm Management from marketing to sales performance, conducting new product launch, and providing technical/application support (evaluations, projects, troubleshooting).
- Manage Portfolio including inventory management and the cost of training programs for new employees.
- Develop annual marketing strategies and initiatives for the products.
- Plan and execute product campaigns/promotions.
- Support technical/application issues.
- Coordinate with distributors to push sales.
- Monitor sales performance to provide solutions timely.
- Build yearly budgets for Marketing Expenses.
- Manage new product launching.
- Bachelor in Health/Bioscience/Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales and product management of the Cardiology medical device.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command of English.
- Passionate in Cardiology.