Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest multinational banks in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a Relationship Manager Assistant who has at least three years of banking experience and must know how to process due diligence reports and financial analyses. The job is based in Taguig City, Philippines.
The Relationship Manager Assistant will be assisting and working with the Relationship Manager. The role will be responsible to maintain relationships with corporate clients while promoting financial products and services, designing financial service programs, conduct and preparing financial reports and due diligence reports. As an RM Assistant, you will accomplish performance targets in loans, deposition, new accounts opening, etc, oversee post-loan management and accomplish all other assignments from the Head.
Key job responsibilities include:
- To develop the market and maintain the relationship with corporate clients.
- To introduce and promote appropriate financial products or services to corporate clients.
- To be responsible for providing daily service and contact with target clients.
- To design financial service programs for customers and coordinate other departments to ensure good service.
- To understand clients' business /industry, its evolution, and challenges by conducting investigations and data collection of clients.
- To prepare the client's due diligence report and to analyze and make judgments based on the data.
- To conduct financial analysis and credit assessment on target customers, and to compose investigation and assessment reports.
- Responsible for post-loan management periodically with inspection of clients' business operations and cash flows.
- To accomplish own performance target in Loans, Deposit, New Account Opening, Net Interest Income, Fees and Commissions, and others.
- To accomplish other assignments from the Head
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree or above majoring in accounting, economy, finance, or other relevant degrees.
- Familiar with local banking regulations and policies.
- Familiar with credit products.
- Years of working experience relevant to corporate banking, treasury, and project finance is a plus
- Must have good English communication skills.
- The Chinese language is a plus.