Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Head of Sales & Marketing on behalf of a leading tertiary hospital. The role will directly report to the President/CEO and will manage overall sales, marketing, and client experience functions of the hospital to support business operations. Role requires 100% onsite work setup and will be based in Bacolod City.
- Business Operation
- Prepares, proposes, and implements business plans and targets based on strategic objectives and proposes program with the expected outcome, KRA, KPI's and target dates to meet organizational needs and based on the company's Strategic Directions.
- Financial Acumen
- Evaluates the financial report of the unit and prepares budget and monitors budget versus the actual revenue and expenses; ensures expenses are within budget.
- Operations Management
- Ensures the availability of facility and equipment for scheduled maintenance.
- Prepares, reviews, and updates the Permits/Licenses/Accreditations/Contracts/MOA of the department and ensures that the policies are aligned to practices.
- Administrative Functions
- Sales - Monitors the sales objectives through the developed sales quotas for corporate accounts in coordination with the Sales Supervisor.
- Marketing - Through the Marketing Section's updates, oversee the Marketing Plans and Programs, Tri-media and Social Media Marketing Plan and operations on customer research, current market conditions, and competitor's information research.
- Client Experience - Through the Client Experience section's updates, oversees the customer service trainings, client experience surveys, and investigations and settlement of customer service complaints.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned by the superior.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Marketing or Business Administration with Master's degree in business administration.
- Extensive background in sales & marketing; must have at least five (5) years managerial experience; healthcare background is preferred but also open to any customer-facing sectors
- Must be result-driven, engages in reflective and independent thinking in order to clarify goals and assumptions
- High level of leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)