Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global leader in manufacturing industry. Our respected client is seeking a seasoned engineer with 10 years of solid experience in network infrastructure for the position of Senior Network Engineer, Philippines.
The Senior Network Engineer responsibility for the network infrastructure including routing, switching, access, monitoring, reporting, service, support, and strategic planning. This individual is the technical lead for network responsibilities on projects. Mentors network engineers and support technicians.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Plan, design, implement, and manage global network systems, including configurations and support/troubleshooting network problems
- Conduct network architecture design, feasibility, and cost studies
- Develop and evaluate network performance criteria and measurement methods
- Prepare analysis of capacity needs for network infrastructure
- Defines standards that align with organization's requirements and objectives
- Propose and implement system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve performance and reliability
- Develop tools and systems to automate tasks or to improve existing ones
- Evaluate new network vendor technologies
Education and Experience Profile:
- B.S. degree related to Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years as a Network Engineer
- CCNP/JNCIP or comparable certifications
- Prior experience with global teams that provide 24/7 operations
- Prior experience with manufacturing and warehouse networks preferred
- Enterprise networking technologies, such as MPLS, IPSec VPN, DMVPN, SD-WAN, etc.
- Product and technology knowledge is a must, Cisco knowledge is desired
- LAN and WAN technologies (design standards and best practices)
- Knowledge of wireless (WLC, WAP) and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Programming Python or shell scripting, especially as it relates to SDN
- IPv6, multicast, QoS, IP fast rerouting, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Business insight; Manages complexity
- Cultivates innovation; Optimizes work processes
- Hybrid work
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- Willingness and ability to conduct meetings outside of normal working hours to accommodate teams based internationally, as needed
- Position will require after-hours on-call duties and/or on-call rotation participation
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application