Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a European MNC and a world leader in developing, engineering and supplying technologies, processing plants and proprietary
equipment for Animal Feed, Agrofood, Biodiesel and amongst many others. Our highly respected client is seeking an experienced technical professional, with at least 2 years' experience in the accounting and finance line for the position of
Account Assistant. The job will be reporting to the Managing Director and based in Shah Alam, Selangor.
The ideal candidate will be working with the finance team to prepare full set of accounts with high proficiency in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS).
Key job responsibilities include:
- To participate to the improvement of the terms part of our quotations to clients.
- To check the terms of PO or/and contracts received from clients.
- To check the content of Letter of Credits.
- To prepare requests for Bank guarantees when relevant.
- To issue the orders Acknowledgement and send to our clients.
- To issue the invoices to clients according to the different terms.
- To send our invoices to our clients.
- To accurately follow up the effective payments from our clients and proceed with periodic short-term reminders.
- To link with technical department in Vietnam for Acceptance certificates issuing time.
- To follow up the matching of payment terms to clients with Signed Acceptance certificates reception.
- To coordinate with Logistic department for proper invoicing timing.
- To update recording of payments from Client database.
- To issue and follow up Proforma invoices.
- To balance contracts invoices to Clients and invoices from suppliers.
- To follow up payments to suppliers' status - to check matching between invoices received from suppliers and PO value issued to suppliers.
- Accurate input of Orders list amendments (Changes in Contract value, Costs value, Margin value)
- Follow up of PO to supplier's values vs Acknowledgement of orders received and updating of the initial PO accordingly.
- To update Contracts and follow up database with contracts 100% finished identification. (Fully invoiced - Suppliers fully paid - goods delivered).
- Assist Annual Audit
- Monthly checking of MFR/DPR/MA.
- Communicate with Chief Accountant.
Monthly Reporting to Singapore:
- Client's Orders list, Orders to subcontractors list, Invoices received from intercompany, Monthly Bank movements per currency, Credit note files, Guarantees listing, Invoices from Suppliers status, Invoices to client's status, Orders list amendments.
Key Job requirements include:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Experienced in SFRS
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel will be advantageous.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Meticulous and good time management skills.