Executive search firm, Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the leading nutrition company in the Philippines. Our respected client is looking for a talented and experienced Admin Supervisor and will be responsible for the day-today smooth operation of the office in the primary areas of Administration & General Affairs, while providing administrative and secretarial support to the General Manager as well as assisting them in the PR activities and any other assignment and projects as required and as needed. Work setup is office is based in BGC Taguig, Philippines. Mondays to Fridays 8am to 5pm.
- Provides full range of administrative support and for the General Affairs such as office administration and maintenance, procurement of office and pantry supplies, office equipments - telephone/facsimile etc.
- Provides secretarial support and hotel/travel arrangement, transportation service to both employees and external visitors.
- Provides a full range of secretarial support to meet day-to-day activities of General Manager.
- Organizes the travel and meeting schedules of General Manager.
- Prepares the expense report for General Manager as requested.
- Organizes and maintains a filing for vendor contracts related to admin.
- Coordinates management meetings and meeting minutes taking
- Handles all incoming mail correspondence and formulate systematic follow-up procedures
- Acts as key contact person on General Manager's absence and maintaining good communication with local Country Management, Regional Management Team and Home office concerned staff as deemed necessary.
Others: Assist in special projects and ad hoc assignments whenever required.
- College graduate with formal education in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or Human Resource Education is an advantage.
- Preferred 5 years experience in Personnel Administration and General Affairs or Human Resources.
- With good communication skills - both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Email
- Ability to operate standard office equipments, including but not limited to computers, telephone systems, copiers and fax machines.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation - good organization skills.
- Good listening skills with ability to provide sound advices and to solve practical/personal problems for employees and able to carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity where required.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to function as an effective team member