Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the fastest growing multinational commercial banks in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a banking professional for the job AML Officer who is well-versed and updated with banking AML regulations. The job is based in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines.
To perform and support all AML related functions and activities. To ensure accurate recording and reporting of Covered and Suspicious Transaction Reports.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for checking and analyzing CTR alerts and subsequently send consolidated CTR reports to AMLC electronically.
- Checks and reviews STR alerts investigated by the concern business units and report all STR alerts to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Takes control over the safekeeping and upkeep of all documents, CTR and STR reports.
- Responsible for Compliance Audit assigned by the Compliance officer
- Assist AML and Compliance in BSP examination and all related matters.
- Ensures that all transactions are properly documented and processed according to the bank's standard operating procedure as well as regulatory agencies.
- Establish and maintain good long term relationships with all employees.
- Ensures that all transactions assigned are handled efficiently and effectively in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
- Assist and support Supervisor to bring better decisions and documentations on reports and settlement determination.
Key job requirements include:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 Year(s) of banking experience is required for this position.
- Preferably familiar and updated with the newly amended AMLC Registration and Reporting Guidelines (ARRG)