Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a pioneer and leading organization within the mobile micro-payment sector and performance marketing.
Our distinguished client expertise includes building and marketing products such as mobile apps, video streaming, online learning portals, and mobile games. Due to rapid growth, they are currently seeking for an exceptional Backend Developer with at least 3 years' experience in programming ideally in PHP. The job is based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Derive clean and well-designed code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Automate tasks where applicable.
- Assist in shaping the technical roadmap.
- Work with the existing technologies: mainly with PHP in an environment that's using Amazon Web Services, Docker, RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS Aurora (MySQL/ PostgreSQL), AWS Redshift.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in as a back-end developer and proficient in PHP as well as other server side programming languages.
- Experience in building distributed and highly scalable systems including REST APIs and event -driven architectures.
- Knowledge in modelling data, database design using relational databases and can create database schemes that represent and support business processes.
- Good understanding in all stages of application development and how it contributes to the end product.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the group of companies.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills.
- Must be able to work in Kuala Lumpur.