Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Partner. Our client provides licensed original AWS services, including cloud storage, disaster backup, server hosting, server monitoring, and official AWS training. They are looking for a cloud development professional for the job of Backend Developer. The job is based in Taguig City, Philippines but currently offers a work from home arrangement until further notice.
The Backend Developer is responsible in providing assistance to enterprise clients in terms of implementing innovative cloud solutions and solving technical problems.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with a team of developers to build applications
- Write high standard, effective, maintainable and reusable code
- Perform system development, testing, implementation, and related support tasks
- Build scalable APIs with high maintainability
- Candidates with more experience may be considered for Senior Software Developer
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least two (2) years of backend development experience
- Proficient in two of the databases: MySQL/ Postgresql/ DynamoDB/ Redis
- Knowledge and experience in Linux server administration is a plus
- Familiar with Git
- Experience in developing RESTful API is a big plus
- Experience in AWS or Docker is a big plus