International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on a behalf of a leading regional logistics solutions provider. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced person Sales Manager position. The role will work at office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Reporting to Country Sales Director, the Sales Manager will manage team and perform effective collaboration that all drives towards the sales goals for the business and accountable for hitting revenue target.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, networking opportunities, and programs to capture key customers.
- Set future direction for existing and new products and business opportunities to seize maximum business results.
- The role is also responsible for business development and account management to drive business growth and market share within Vietnam.
- Generate leads through business-to-business marketing, direct sales techniques, and cold calls (Door to door) on prospective clients
- Working with existing business to improve the profitability identifying new business opportunities that will drive growth, revenue, and profitability.
- Make suggestions regarding workflow/process improvements for proposed customer solutions.
- Effective management and coordination of the commercial activities to ensure complete key customer satisfaction and timely response on all deliverables.
- Hold a tertiary degree in commercial discipline or relevant field; MBA/Master's degree is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics, Warehouse or Supply Chain environment with at least 3 years at manager role. Candidate with strong Freight Forwarding experience is highly preferred.
- Business Development experience would be highly regarded.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing and managing relationships with key client.
- English fluency is a must.