International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a pharmaceutical company. As the business expands massively, our client is seeking for an experienced Brand Manager. The job is open for Vietnamese only, the candidate will be based in HCM.
- Develop and implement high quality marketing plans within the budgeting time-line
- Develop budget plan & achieving budget & product profitability. Monitor monthly sales, distribution & promo activities & coordinating with trade promo group to develop tactical plan to ensure achieving monthly budget.
- Understand customer needs and market issues and opportunities through market analysis and formal market research. Conducting market analysis to capture business opportunities. Conducting marketing research with marketing research group support to understand consumer insight, costumer preference and behavior. Develop product market segment, target market & product positioning.
- Work with external agencies to design and execute high quality promotional programs: Event, Congress, Sampling, In-store Excellence, Merchandising, Digital Marketing
- Accurately forecast stock requirements for all products in the portfolio to consult commercial team, supply chain, business development and distributors
- Capacity to work with speaker or influencer for PR medicinal article or consumer workshop
- Manage the promotional expense budget
- Manage relationship with key customers, both internal and external, both hospital and retail channel
- Provide an analysis of sales and market data on monthly basis for the management (as required)
- Produce and deliver marketing campaign and communication campaign of corporate brand to required company time lines
- Effectively communicate clear objectives, key strategies and corporate messages to commercial team
- Key relationships (internal and external) include local, regional and global teams, advertising, PR and medical communications agencies, key opinion leaders, key customers
- To succeed in this OTC Product Manager role, you will need to have more than five years' experience in brand management of consumer healthcare: food supplement
- Degree in a science-related discipline, pharmacist background is desirable
- Preferably, post-graduate qualifications (either completed or in progress) in marketing or business administration
- Pharmaceuticals industry experience (including sales and marketing experience) long term
- At least five years' experience in brand management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent understanding of the pharmaceuticals industry, and consumer goods experience is compulsory
- Ideal candidate has overseen not only knowledge and experience in medicinal products, but also deeply well in consumer goods business in the past
- Fast & quick response, thorough and accurate in data compiling and ability to work independently.
- Computer Literacy & English is a must.