Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a solutions provider for the Video Game Industry with expertise in video game services to uphold customers' standards and improve quality of life.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Business Development Officer of the highest professional standing and knowledge and experience in Video Games for the job of Business Development Officer.
The Business Development Officer is expected to help open doors and play a key role in providing prospects and partners a unique perspective into who the company and affiliations are and where value truly lies. The job is in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines with onsite work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
Sales & Pipeline Management
- Building and managing the sales pipeline, which includes prospecting, and lead engagement via email and meetings.
Growth/Business Development Strategy
- A key player in achieving the sales and business development objectives of the company's growth strategy.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to identify opportunities and develop and execute initiatives to grow the client base.
- Engage with other functional groups (e.g., Operations) to understand the products and services and develop compelling product presentations for prospective clients.
- Develop and initiate strategies to help grow long-term relationships with B2B customers, partners, and affiliates.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely growth KPI reports and projections and give senior management written and verbal presentations.
- Leverage data generated to identify opportunities across the entire sales cycle and for inclusion in reporting metrics.
- Aligning work and covering tasks in line with the Company's regulations and policies according to the need.
- All such other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
- Defining and developing a community management strategy.
- Organizing various community-building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community events.
- Set, plan, and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Creating content such as blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
- Respond to members in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and online reviews in various channels.
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with BD Manager and CEO
- Liaise with the company's BD and affiliates' BD
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring and optimizing community engagement levels.
Key job requirements:
- Proven work experience as a community manager and/or business development officer or a similar role
- Working Knowledge in Discord and other communication tools is a plus
- Knowledgeable about video games is a plus
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solver.
Key job qualifications and behavior:
- Outcomes/results-focused, proactive, can think ahead and work under pressure
- Highly empathetic, a great listener, and a business partner.
- Can-do attitude enjoys getting their hands dirty and working with cross functional teams.
- Enthusiastic and passionate team player, motivated by being part of and succeeding as a team.
- A great collaborator, motivated by partnering and elevating the success of others.
- Motivated by driving improvement and making a difference.
- Curious, creative, open-minded, willing, and able to learn fast.