Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a regional IT Management Solutions Provider. Our respected client is seeking for a Business Development Officer. The job is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines but currently offers a full WFH setup.
The Business Development Officer is responsible for penetrating industry specific accounts and creating new business. They are expected to develop and nurture relationships with clients to ensure their needs and expectations are met.
Key job responsibilities:
- Sales & Account Management
- Oversees and manages lead generation as well as nurturing of all current accounts.
- Identifies and qualifies account opportunities. Converts leads to sales.
- Monitors and manages account segmentation, industry identification and client communication.
- If needed, conducts client presentations.
- Collaborates with immediate head in the development of new businesses.
- Client Consultation
- Conducts client problem/ needs analysis
- Creates appropriate proposal based on the requirements of the client.
- Client Information and Awareness
- Maintains and updates client records and updates, news and changes.
- Communicates, monitors, and ensures proper billing and accreditation procedures.
- Reports Generation
- Generates the following reports:
- Pipeline and funnels updates
- Annual and monthly reports
- Profit and Loss Generation and Submission
- Organizational Alignment
- Collaborates with the technical team for the needed scope of work, assumption dependencies and constraints or any other technical specifications needed to translate specific requirements into a quantitative value.
- Enlists the support of technical specialists, implementation resources, service resources ad other management resources, as needed.
- Administrative Duties
- Collaborates with the Admin Specialist in the completion of accreditation requirements.
- Assists in Accounts Receivable in completion of needed paper works
Key job requirements:
- Must have at three (3) years of experience in a similar position, working for an IT services and solutions company or a managed services company.
- Must have a proven track record in sales in a B2B industry.
- Experience in handling finances ad working within specific timelines, an advantage.
- Must have extensive experience in conducting presentation and negotiating deals.
- Preferably with prior experience in the use of different CRM and various productivity tools.
Specific Skills and Attitude:
- Oral Expression - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Oral Comprehension - ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Written Expression - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Coordination and Collaboration - adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others. Ability to hit deadlines and finish projects based on committed timeline.