Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a Southeast Asia's largest integrated automotive e-commerce platform. With operations across Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore, aims to digitize the region's used car industry by reshaping and elevating the car buying and selling experience. The company provides end-to-end solutions to consumers and used car dealers, from car inspection to ownership transfer to financing, promising a service that is trusted, convenient and efficient.
As a Business Executive, New Car Dealership Channels Sourcing (NCD), you will be responsible to execute inventory sourcing for Carsome by connecting to all the New Car Dealerships in the respective market. You will be identifying respective NCD Sales Advisors, establishing commercial trade in relationships, building up sourcing networks and responsible for the targeted sourcing volume assigned to you.
For this role, its key to be consistent in follow up and having excellent customer servicing to ensure strong and successful sourcing networks. All business conducts have to be complied with our business requirements and provide a good experience to both customers and sales advisors.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Actively build and improve the sourcing number of NCD Team, by consistently looking for ways to increase lead generation and sales conversion from NCD SA - to ensure sourcing targets are met.
- Responsible to ensure smooth NCD sourcing activities and build consistent sourcing pipeline from the New Car trade in cars.
- Consistently mapping out and updating the NCD locations and coverage to optimise the reach to the NCD within the region.
- Identifying, defining, and building up partnership framework and concept with potential NCD partners and Sales Advisors.
- Coordinating with the Sourcing Support team & B2C Commercial team to ensure timely inspection, smooth ownership transfer, provision of trade in prices and alignment on retail inventory criteria.
- Supporting B2C Commercial Team on trade in price recommendations thru open, transparent and constructive feedbacks.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree or higher and English speaking.
- No experience in automotive industry will be encouraged.
- Ability to work independently and to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work with external partners and building a meaningful commercial relationship
- Have a good understanding of business operations and developing business plans and strategies
- Ability to perform sales, operation, and negotiation tasks
- Young, energetic and keen to learn will be encouraged
- Excellent communication, analytical and negotiation skills