Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia, an executive recruitment consultant, is partnering with a leading global fiber optic provider. We are currently seeking a proactive and dedicated Business Manager that is based in Jakarta.
- Drive awareness of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data.
- Serve as thought leader for business processes, developing systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels.
- Support the President Director and CoS to develop and implement strategic projects/initiatives.
- Develop strategic plans for businesses across geographies by articulating key trends/disruptions uncovered through robust market and competitive intelligence, and financial/budget analysis, as necessary and work with the top-line leadership team to execute ongoing projects/ initiatives and drive company's long-term vision.
- Run efficient weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews by liaising with leadership team and providing real time data analytics, ensuring data sanctity for faster decision making.
- Implement process optimization strategies to streamline workflows and enhance productivity.
- Provide active support to the President Director and CoS to create business strategies and plans to meet the financial and operational objectives of the company.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of financial principles, operational principles, analyze data and prepare insightful reports for executive review.
- Candidates with knowledge of Global MNC compliances/ work experience with a US based
- MNC/ work experience with a startup will be preferred.
- Candidate must have directly worked with Senior Leadership/ CXO level and have a sharp business acumen.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Should have handled large matrix customer organizations with mapping abilities at all relevant level influencers to decision makers.
- Ability to work under high pressure environment with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have at minimum 5 years of experience preferably working with Big 4's or Business
- Manager roles or similar roles in organizations.
- Excellent stakeholder management and very strong verbal & communication skills required.
- Proven ability in Financial and budgetary processes as well as business operations will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Power BI and relevant business software and exceptional analytical skills