Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of an international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in Bangkok. The company is seeking a Client Referential Officer based in Thailand. The company has been providing corporate, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions.
Your role as Client Referential Officer needs to have good knowledge of KYC and statistics data. Also you will work closely with RM , Client Service Department, and India-ISPL outsourcing company to cross check ISPL to ensure that work has been done accurately.
- Review receipt and new account opening forms, account closure instructions and changes in Mandates, ensure standard operating and audit requirements are met.
- Prepare end-to-end audit confirmation as per agreed in workflow (for example: validate audit confirmation request, prepare audit confirmation, instruct operations to collect audit, confirm issuance fee and deliver to an auditor as per Instruction).
- Work hands in hands with regional colleagues, team lead and head of department on any project related to Client Referential which may come/assign from time to time.
- Monitor and ensure that Service Provider (ISPL) process the credit administration related requests timely and accurately.
- Handle loan transactions.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Finance & Banking, or related.
- At least 5 years of experience in client documentation review or related functions in banking industry.
- Experience in Static data referential
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and handle multiple, competing priorities and projects at one time
- Possesses high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to handle confidential information; maintain Bank's privacy by keeping information private.
- Client focus mindset, and a good team player.
- Good English and Thai (Writing and speaking).