Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting a Clinical Specialist (Medical Affairs) on behalf of a multinational medical device company based in Quezon City specializing in critical care and surgical portfolios. The role will be responsible in executing customer product training and education to ensure the safe and appropriate use of medical device products in line with strategic priorities to achieve exceptional clinical outcomes for patients. Role will report to a Regional Lead and will support PH operations.
- Clinical procedural training of customers in the use of all ranges of products.
- Clinical training of customers in terms of care and maintenance for range of products demonstrating the safe and effective use.
- Develop and deliver educational activities ensuring compliance with organizational regulatory requirements
- Assist with the development and relationship maintenance of Key Opinion Leaders.
- Facilitate training requests for approved education courses (on & off site).
- Partner with sales team to develop clinical proficiency.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide customers a company touch point, remaining compliant to organization's HCP policy and legal education requirements.
- Manage and facilitate clinical breakout sessions as needed at meetings.
- Manage training logistics, budgeting, and training costs for Professional Education events.
- Keep current with medical literature, clinical initiatives/guideline and industry trends and communicate with the appropriate sales team and distributors.
- Contribute to the organization's culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
- Other assigned duties and responsibilities as required by CMA objectives to meet APAC strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or other related Medical fields; Healthcare license is a plus (e.g., Registered RN etc)
- At least 3-5 years experience in actual clinical settings and/or applications within the medical device sector
- Experience in acute care, preferably within a Vascular Access role or/and Critical Care/ Cath lab environment. Experience in Critical Care, Interventional Radiology and/or Dialysis is an advantage.
- Proven experience of education and teaching using simulation and workshop approaches. Experience of developing and delivering teaching presentations to a group of health care professionals.
- Exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills to develop effective reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Working setup is mainly field-work; Must be willing travel locally and/or regionally when applicable