Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Partner expanding quickly throughout the Asia Pacific Region. Our client provides licensed original AWS services, including cloud storage, disaster backup, server hosting, server monitoring, and official AWS training. Our respected client is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join their growing team. The job is based in Taguig City, Philippines but currently offers WFH setup until further notice.
The Cloud Engineer will be involved in conducting the design, building and maintaining the systems and solutions in AWS cloud environment.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Be part of understanding clients' requirements and designing technical solutions on AWS that address clients' requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Work closely and support sales team from a technical perspective.
- Work closely with a team of architects and engineers to create technical documents and proposals.
- Conduct proof-of-concept demonstrations, technical presentations, and sharing.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience
- With strong understanding of cloud fundamentals
- Architectural knowledge of data center infrastructure including networking, servers, storage infrastructure and virtualization
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to deliver quality work
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) is preferred