Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure and they are currently looking for Financial Analyst - Spanish. Our dear client is looking for a Financial Analyst - Spanish that will collect, review, and maintain Capital Markets, M&A, and Private Equity data.
The Financial Analyst is also responsible for managing queries from internal and external customers.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Provides guidance or specialized services that directly support or affect results within one functional area
- Works within the area and uses professional procedures and practices to achieve objectives
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions, and checks for understanding
- Free to determine the approach used to address routine professional issues
Key job requirements include:
- Any Bachelor's or Masters' degree with basic accounts and financial knowledge
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Must be proficient in the Spanish language both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Entry-level professional roles requiring a discipline-specific degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles, and concepts
- General professional and conceptual knowledge of theories and principles within a discipline
- Basic understanding of the roles of relevant functional groups within own area
- Applies general knowledge of business, developed through education, to make informed judgments.
- Identifies and solves complex issues using existing policies and procedures
- Understands, interprets and sets personal priorities for reaching goals
- Uses general professional or specialized knowledge to solve routine problems
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures, and own business plan, impacting the efficiency and effectiveness of own area.