Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a rising star EduTech company in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking for a Country Director, with the main task to manage the operations and commercial aspects of the organization.
- Strategically lead our ambitious and marketing strategy through understanding the user needs, attitudes, and behaviours
- Ensure the product resonates with the target users as well as support the company's product vision and go-to-market strategy
- Drive consideration, affinity, awareness, and advocacy for the brand, articulating and educating the market on the brand's value
- Oversee the P/L and lead the marketing strategy and execution of high-impact marketing programs to hit pipeline and revenue targets.
- Launch the most appropriate mix of marketing programs that will grow product adoption and localization in local country in an accelerated way
- Lead an existing sales function, responsible for selling the full portfolio of the products, and the regional team, to attain sales targets effectively, and continue the efforts to expand our reach in local country
- Gain new customer growth and expanding the right channels
- Provide direction and oversight on sales strategy, effectively hiring, coaching, and developing teams in the sales organization, and execution to drive business results
- Work with the regional team to build up long-term full-fledge capabilities across different functions
- Have prior Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) marketing
- Have proven sales, marketing, or general operations team, and P/L leadership experience in online education, technology, internet, or equivalent space.
- Have demonstrable experience in developing and executing strategic business plans
- Proven ability to see the 'bigger long-term picture' and think strategically while achieving short-term results
- Have excellent business acumen and negotiation skills
- Commercially minded, self-starter, and driven, able to build and foster relationships with a wide range of relevant stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with effective prioritization and the ability to work independently
- Collaborative, data-driven leader with a track record of executing innovative pipeline driving and is excited to join a start-up in the hypergrowth phase
- Enjoy using data to interpret, challenge, and leverage research, revenue, and other metrics to create strategic and tactical recommendations for all aspects of the business launch