International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading global company. Our client is seeking a Senior HR Business Partner who will play an important role in the ambitious plan for expansion and business growth. This position is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for working in partnership with the business leaders of the designated functions to support the organization planning and development, resource planning, performance management, employee engagement, talent development and retention, etc. to meet the business needs and growth objectives.
- Partner and provide direction on employee relations for a wide range of issues. May include conducting investigations in response to issues and recommending or implementing a course of action based on investigation results.
- Achieve a deep understanding of the business strategy, goals and objectives and support organizational changes by developing and implementing appropriate organizational change plans.
- Lead the performance management process for your client teams to ensure employees and managers are trained on the performance management processes and work with management to facilitate goal setting and development plans.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed.
- Be an impartial steward for the organization advocating for employees and the business, and modeling what we value.
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, organizational change and team building.
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: Organizational design/planning, performance management, business advising, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, culture carrier, employee engagement, coaching and development, conflict resolution, recruiting, learning and development, change management and employee relations
- Shown analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Demonstrable track record to be flexible and adapt to a company's evolving stages and needs
- Strong communication and influencing skills; effective listener, ability to connect and influence actions and outcomes with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Track record of strong business partnership within a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- HR subject matter expert: you have in-depth knowledge of hr laws, strategies, policies, and practices