Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of an international award-winning financial technology company. Our distinguished client is currently seeking for a Country Sales Manager with at least 5 years' experience within the Banking, Financial services, and Insurance (BFSI) sector.
The position seeks professional Business Development Managers who can build a significant loyal customer base and manage relationship to exceed customer expectations.
- Drive the development of regional or national sales strategies.
- Good Experience in Malaysia Market.
- Good managerial capabilities and ability to lead by example
- Coordinate/plan prospecting goals and strategy.
- Manage business planning and related strategies for relevant markets. Develop new business through extensive cold calling and sales skills.
- Identify target markets and help set sales/delivery strategy.
- Responsible to qualify prospects, understand pain areas, and manage sales process to closure.
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of overall business plans and strategies.
- Manage sales demos and coordinate status meetings as needed.
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Report regularly on sales progress and work with peers to overcome obstacles.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations on behalf of the Company;
- Understand and clearly articulate Business Next value proposition.
- Excellent communication skills and corporate presentations.
- Fluent with English and local lingual for the region.
- Understanding of CRM tools and customer expectations.
- CRM selling experience
- Through understanding of Microsoft, Seibel, Salesforce CRM system
- BFSI Industry Experience