Credit & Risk Management Manager (Heavy Machinery)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the fast-growing heavy machinery company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least ten years of experience in handling customer credit management for the job of Credit & Risk Management Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Directly report to President Director.
- Responsible for the customer credit evaluation and the AR risk management.
- Responsible for litigation, contract review, and other legal matters.
- Responsible to conduct customer review by understanding the financial data.
- Responsible for the company's credit process.
- Responsible for receivables and overdue returns.
- Responsible to monitor the execution of the pre-credit and post-credit processes.
- Having a bachelor's degree in Finance or Law.
- Having at least ten years of experience in handling customer credit management.
- Mastering Indonesian labor law.
- Mastering to speak and write English, Chinese speaker is preferable.
- Having strong writing skills.