International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Fintech company in SEA. Our client is seeking for a Credit Risk Manager with strong experience in credit risk management.
- Participate in consulting during the process of setting-up product policies, application policies & loan conditions of customers; policies on appraisal, administration & handling of collaterals; loan procedure and decision-making procedure for credit granting/ loan approval to customers; debt management process, debt collection process and after-sales of customers.
- Monitor, analyze and provide improvement ideas on the lending process, debt management process, debt monitoring and retirement as well as policies related to customers, products and collaterals.
- Overall monitor daily activities on debt management, debt retirement and timely provide warnings to relevant departments to ensure the effectiveness of credit business activities.
- Detect and handle suspicions of frauds and credit risks internally as well as from the customers' perspective, the market and the State's general policies that have an impact on the business activities of the company.
- Act as the "main person" in finding new technology solutions, customer credit scoring models, customer credit ratings, and blacklist/fraud data enrichment (Blacklist/ Fraud).
- Perform testing and analysis on the implementation proposal applied to the product development process, the lending procedure, and the post-borrowing follow-up of customers.
- Proactively seek, proactively build the internal credit-granting models, the internal early risk-warning systems to enhance credit quality and business efficiency of the company.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by the Leader from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in modern financial organizations
- Proven experience in credit risk management
- Proficient with English
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Finance, Banking or relevant majors
- Ability to work under pressure
- Honest, proactive and enthusiastic attitudes