Executive search firm, Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a reputable organization supporting a global community of investment professionals with world-class industry news, research, and data across numerous asset classes, including hedge funds, real estate, and alternative credit. Our reputable client is rigorously looking for a CRM Administrator who has experience in MS Dynamics to join their team in an onsite work arrangement, day shift at their office in Cebu IT Park.
A CRM Administrator is a technically minded individual to help in supporting and administering the new platform and to work with the development team to introduce new enhancements. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with experience in a CRM support type role with a keen eye for detail and a service focused attitude.
The role will initially be focused on the smooth running of the CRM/task management elements of the platform but will be encouraged and trained to be able to do more enhancements using Flows and, ultimately Power Apps.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building an understanding of company's research processes and workflows
- Responding to bugs or change requests for the CRM platform
- Setting up and training new users
- Creating views and basic reports
- Troubleshooting bugs and escalating where necessary
- Documenting CRM processes and configurations
- Helping identify and analyse new requirements
- Bulk data changes to the system
- Where possible deliver enhancements within a change management process
Key requirements include:
- At least 2 years of experience using a CRM system (ideally Dynamics)
- Experience of Microsoft Power Apps or similar Low Code platforms (or any coding skills) is highly desirable
- Experience in a support role
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and document bugs
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet business deadlines.
- Confident communicator with experience of documenting systems
- Problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative to improve processes and speed up turnaround time
- Applicants must be confident, proactive and able to work independently.