Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a Global Leading FMCG company. Our respected client is looking for an ambitious, highly motivated, and result-driven professional who has at least 3 years of solid experience in Shopper Marketing / Trade Marketing to join their company as Customer Marketing Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Provide input to the project team by considering market maturity, category, customer, shopper, and consumer on product features such as name, size, packaging, shipping case, legal requirements, etc.
- Responsible for volume projection of NPD from gathering input, forecasting and until it confirmed and included in national demand.
- Responsible for in market 360 launch plan, execution, monitoring and review.
- Set up and consolidates sales network with sufficient coverage over the Territory.
- Translate marketing objectives and market strategies into triple wins customer-shopper activity from plan, execution, monitoring, documentation and until review, for all MT, GT & Dcomm Channel.
- Support category leadership in strategic customers by providing solution through customer activation.
- Responsible for adaptation of campaign key visual, from localize until adaptation into POPs and other types of exposure.
- Gate keeper of trade activity in all channels. Ensure all activities in sales brief has all mandatory required things.
- Drive calorie conversion by doing sampling to targeted consumers / shoppers through customers / channels that in line with channel roles and strategies.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, and other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of Trade Marketing / Customer Marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills and high efficiency.
- Experienced in Shopper knowledge (path to purchase, shopping mission, etc), Display and activation 3rd party management
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills