Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world. This is job is located in Pasay City on a hybrid set-up.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for owning and managing all activities and initiatives in ensuring that a great customer experience is delivered consistently so that it leads to strong customer loyalty and satisfaction. It includes managing, developing and motivating the team to achieve this goal.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage day-to-day CX operations through her/his team leaders or directly with team members to consistently deliver as promised on every step of the customer journey, eradicating pain points and delighting customers in the process
- Translate and execute the Sealand Asia strategy particularly on CX relevant areas in the country including both HQ and global projects and initiatives
- Drive continuous improvements, manage performance to meet or surpass established targets and take corrective actions including initiating local projects as required
- Ensure close communication and collaboration with other functional managers in the countries and HQ
- Manage the approved budget of the Country CX organisation and is responsible to hire and train new CX agents in the process
- Maintain a dynamic and scalable CX organization where resources are managed efficiently and effectively
- Ensure that the team's competencies are where they need to be by ensuring that the necessary training is available/provided
- Ensure that the team is engaged and motivated through coaching/mentoring and taking actions on feedback given in Connections survey
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Country Scorecard
- CEI measures
- Digital uptake
- (Others as agreed with the Country Manager)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to manage team, peers and stakeholders
- Able to grasp the 'big picture' and translate into executable actions
- Comfortable in interacting with customers
- Good command of English
- Effective listener and communicator
- A self-starter that leads to being proactive
- Open minded and willing to experiment and learn