International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an International Consulting company. Our client is seeking Executive Assistant to Partner. This job is based in HCMC or Ha Noi - Vietnam.
Executive Assistant to Partner provides administrative support to Managing Director & Partner, taking full responsibility for maintaining their demanding schedules.
- Tasks will vary, depending on the Partner's working styles and the existing workload. The duties described below make up a typical, but not necessarily complete, list.
- Manage complex calendars, with an understanding of business priorities to offer alternatives, trade-offs and consideration of the most efficient use of Managing Director & Partner's time and provide timely reminders as necessary.
- Schedule, coordinate and oversee a wide variety of internal/external meetings/events (local, offsite or by video conferencing).
- Documentation: organize any needed material in advance of the meetings, maintain files/record keeping systems and confidential files
- Organize travel arrangements; anticipate and coordinate point-to-point travel and logistics needs.
- Prepare and submit timesheets and expenses for partners in accordance with company guidelines.
- Support business objectives under guidance by building working relationships with clients and client assistants to facilitate information flow and scheduling.
- Establish and maintain systems to organize and manage details to ensure accuracy in all aspects.
- Maintain highest levels of internal and external confidentiality.
- Provide general administrative support: typing, telephone support, mail, copying, faxing, filing, calendar functions, voice mail and e-mail distribution lists, maintaining marketing and any other databases as instructed from time to time.
- University Degree, Secretarial diploma or equivalent in related fields
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience gained in a professional service environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and able to work well with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven, service-oriented environment and able to work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities, display attention to details and is tenacious with follow-ups
- Strong customer service orientation - responds to customers' needs with a sense of urgency, and with a "How can I help" mindset.
- Excellent typing skills with strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel, Powerpoint