Executive Nurse / Personal Assistant
Executive Recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multi-awarded international fashion enterprise for the position of Executive Nurse / Personal Assistant who will aide in providing personal and medical assistance to company owners, and administrative support to executive services. This is an onsite work opportunity in Quezon City, Metro Manila.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Make arrangements for business owners' medical appointments and accompany them
- Cooperate with the physicians and preferred hospitals of the company owners
- Work with dietitians to make sure the owners' meal plans are fulfilled
- Facilitate hospital service payments
- Verify and guarantee the health of business owners
- As necessary, administer drugs and first aid measures.
- Observe and administer the owners of the company's medicine consumption as needed
- Assigned in weekly vital signs monitoring and medical record keeping for business owners
- Make sure the owners of the business's medical records and medication supply are kept up to date.
- Assistance on an individual basis for the business owners
- Monitor and liquidate petty cash
- Organize flights, visas, and monitoring for the business owners.
- Implement a system of logistical support for the business owners.
- Carry out clerical and clerical operations
- Perform administrative tasks and activities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Nursing or equivalent
- Willing to work in Quezon City.
- At least 7 years of experience or more as Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent
- Competent in administering first aid and basic medical care.
- Has a thorough understanding of hospital procedures and can get the best deals for the business owners.
- Excellent at updating and maintaining records
- Proficient at using the internet and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and verbally
- First aid, CPR, IV therapy, phlebotomy, and injections given intramuscularly and subcutaneously
- Create and maintain cooperative relationships with others on an internal and external level.
- Proactive, with a positive attitude at work, and willing to learn and grow