Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a reputable medical testing services. They are seeking for a Field Service Engineer who will be responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance, and servicing of the equipment and associated medical equipment. You will be responsible for leading critical projects and therefore must have had experience in man management and leadership. The individual must be customer focused on all times, must be prepared to work within and as part of a team, be able to interact with colleagues, management at all levels, clients and other trades in a professional and tactful manner, and in doing so present a positive image of the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead all company's projects.
* Provide Technical support for customers and In-house (Sales, Admin and Operations).
* Install and commission medical equipment.
* Maintain and service company's supplied equipment and associated electrical equipment.
* Ensure that guidelines and standards of work expected by the company are understood and met.
* Ensure that follow-up work requirements are referred to the appropriate channel within the company
to enable necessary action and recommendations to clients.
* Make detailed reports on all the work that is done.
* Keep an inventory of equipment required for the repair work.
* Attend all training courses and meetings as required by the company and oversee development of
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience in service or maintenance of equipment, preferably medical.
* An associate's degree in Engineering or similar.
* A bachelor's degree in engineering is preferred.
* A relevant certificate or license is advantageous.
* A valid driver's license and willingness to travel.
* The ability to deal with multiple requests without being overwhelmed.