International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group, is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Cosmetic Company.
Job Summary: Our highly respected client is looking for a qualified Finance Manager who will be responsible for financial management, business planning.
- In charge of B/S management and KPIs.
- Leading the preparation of internal controls/audit and statutory audit.
- Ensure adequate cash flow.
- Act as liaison with bankers, auditors and tax agents and attorneys, as required.
- Approve for credit notes, debit notes, purchase orders, etc.
- Office Payroll and benefits in kind administration.
- Undertake special projects, as requested (participate in various Reg B2R&O2C COP communities)
- Preparation for financial reports for month end closings, review schedules and report to New York.
- Supervise A/P, A/R, G/A function under him/her.
- Developing 3-year P&Ls to support the opening of new counters.
- Pricing maintenance in financial system
- Semi-annual assessment of distributor's prices.
- Scenario planning of the impact of retail price increases on revenue.
- Participate in the annual budget and lead the monthly estimates process.
- Providing an independent evaluation of brands financial forecast, assess financial risk/opportunities.
- Working with Regional demand planning teams/affiliates to validate net sales/forecast reconciliations.
- Good knowledge of the business environment
Analysis and Reporting
- Monthly Review of Retail / Net Sales and Profit & Loss; compared to previous budgets and projections.
- Analysis of cost of goods.
- Review monthly balance sheet
- Quarterly GM commentary on national economic data/trends, marketing highlights, competitor analysis
- Leading value creation/realization process
- Driving process consistency and monitor performance against Global KPIs and steer affiliate towards them.
- Identify and define training requirements for Power Users community
- Responsible for managing incidents, defects and improvements, promoting timely resolution and reporting status to management on a regular basis.
- Promote community of practice among users (by process)
- Support power users - understand training needs and coordinate training
- Manage SAP Refresh and Regression testing.
- Degree holder in Accountancy, preferably a certified CPA.
- 8 years of relevant finance and accounting experience in MNC preferred
- Good working knowledge of Vietnam Accounting Standards and tax regulations.
- English proficiency is a must.
- Must have good working knowledge of SAP.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with local and overseas colleagues.
- Able to adapt to changes in a dynamic business environment.
- Experience in FMCG or retail industry preferred