Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Consumer Goods Division is recruiting on behalf of an established Food Production Company. Our esteemed client is having an established presence in 100 locations over the globe. They are currently seeking an ambitious and forward Finance Manager to join their organization.
The smooth running of Finance department
- To implement and maintain corporate financial policies and procedures as well as compliance with RPC's financial reporting requirements.
- To prepare statutory and other compliance reports accurately and on time.
- To upload data to global-link on time and accurately.
- To assist the execution of annual audit and internal audit.
- To assist the construction of the financial database and financial analysis
General Ledger management
- To ensure general ledger reconciling with sub-ledger.
- To manage and monitor A/R to ensure collection
- To set up costing structure properly and provide costing information accurately
- To manage monthly reconciliation with affiliated enterprise
Credit Control Management
- Overseeing an organization's incoming finance
- Controlling the process of payment for the organization's products and ensuring timely payments are made
- Reconciling invoices and resolving account queries
- Managing debt recovery
- To manage cash flow including petty cash, checks, bank balances, and ensure funds are sufficient, accurate, safe.
Capital tracking and assets management
- To implement local capital expenditure in line with Corporate policy and guidelines
- To control assets requisitions and gains/losses/damages.
- To manage assets bookkeeping record and conduct annual physical assets counting
Internal Control Management
- To monitor Financial policy and procedure implementation and ensure proper internal controls are in place
- To conduct leased warehouse audit and submit an audit report
- To conduct sales office audit and submit an audit report
- To ensure all tax-related issues are properly dealt with
- To be in charge of ERP system implementation (accounting module)
- To oversee and manage the day-to-day ERP system operation
- To ensure proper system administration and maintenance after implementation
- To effectively build up and develop the Finance team's capability
- Manage payroll of associates including employment-related, such as EPF, Socso, Income tax, insurance, etc
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance & Accounting degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years finance & accounting working experience, preferably in a Multi-National Company or similar type of industry background enterprise
- Preferable experience in Leadership level for around 3 years in supervisory or management position
- Required language(s): English (written and verbal), Able to speak Chinese is an advantage
- Has understanding and/or experiences as in the job descriptions
- Good organization, people management, detail oriented, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Strong internal control knowledge and skill
- Experience in ERP & Microsoft Dynamics 360 will be beneficial