The Full-stack Developer is expected to work on with software development, best practices, and code quality.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Contribute implementation, design, and development of software.
- Coordinate the design and development of ad hoc tools.
- Provide software support.
- Ensure the requirements and proactively propose software solutions.
- Ensure the quality of the development planning to adhere to the tight deadlines of the business.
Key job qualifications include:
- 2+ years proven experience working with PHP, NodeJS and TypeScript
- 2+ years proven experience working with React, Redux and TypeScript
- Experience developing GraphQL queries and mutations using Apollo
- Experience developing Rest API endpoints
- Experience using ElasticSearch and dealing with large datasets (more than 20 mil.)
- Experience using NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferably).
- Desirable skills:
- Previous enterprise level experience
- Experience using NestJS
- Knowledge of message queues and event streams (Kafka or Azure Event Hubs preferably)
- Experience working in a Monorepo