Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of a world's leading security and facility services operated in Thailand for longer than five decades. The company has served multi-functional business units e.g. property management, education, hospitality, retail etc. and also served various type of facility services e.g. cleaning, engineering solution, facility management as well as security.
This position will responsible for business plans and strategies to promote revenue, profitability, service capabilities and business expansion, develops financial policy, budget and forecast, business plans, feasibility studies, reports and presentations to the Board of Directors.
- Taking lead and supportive roles in the development of short and long-term corporate strategy, business plan and initiatives, proposing options with defined work plans, risks, and specific KPIs to support decision making process
- Overseeing implementation stage, monitoring, and evaluating overall effectiveness to ensure objectives and KPIs are achieved
- Exploring upcoming or uncharted business opportunities such as Digital Assets business (cryptocurrency, etc.) and proposing where and how corporate should place strategic interests
- Overseeing the analysis, feasibility study and risk assessment of new opportunities to ensure the information provided to the executive board is accurate and most beneficial to the organization
- Building collaborative and trusting relationships with cross functions to gain full support on execution plan
- Delivering presentations to senior management in a verbally and visually simple, informative, and convincing way
- Overseeing development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility strategic plan and initiatives, taking a leading role to promote engagement from internal and external parties
- Leading team members, identifying development program, and providing coaching so they stay motivated and continue to grow in career
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Finance, Economics, or related field, MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in strategy management position in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong analytical and modelling skills that involve big data analysis
- Proven track record on interacting with senior management in a highly sensitive and collaborative mission to agree and carry on the strategic initiatives
- Ability to clearly convey information and instructions across functions to ensure initiatives are executed in effective way
- Strong communication skills that get understanding and collaboration from all stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Being market savvy, knowledgeable of business trend, customer behaviors, and competitors