International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a well-known manufacturing company providing innovative high-tech and medical products. Our client, a market leader in their field, is seeking a procurement professional with at least 10 years of experience and good commercial mindset for the job of Head of Finance. The job is open for candidates in Quang Ngai Province.
Reporting to General Director, you will work closely with other department and external stakeholders to ensure that all accounting activities in factory meet the company's requirements in accordance with the company strategy.
- Manage all financial and procurement management activities for the program.
- Familiar with Vietnam Tax system (VAT, PIT & CIT) and prepare, submit Tax Report accordingly.
- Assist with the management and implementation of grant payments to private sector operators.
- Manage purchasing and procurement activities including supplier management and ensure value for money.
- File monthly statement of expense reimbursement, prepare bank reconciliation and generate management report to GM & Regional Finance Director.
- Develop project-level financial and procurement management policies and procedures.
- Other tasks will be assigned by GM.
- Bachelor or master's degree in related fields. Accounting, Auditing, Financing is preferable.
- At least 10 years' experience with financial and procurement management.
- Negotiation, strategic communication, and problem-solving skill sets.
- Great leadership and people development mindset.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.