Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a leading organization within digital marketing. Our distinguished client expertise include social media and influencer marketing. Due to rapid growth they are currently seeking for an exceptional Head of Product with at least 5 years' experience in product management, software, e-commerce and fintech payment
The job is based in Kuala Lumpur. The successful Applicant will help the company to lead as well as facilitate the creation and enhancement of company's product portfolio to deliver value to both clients and businesses. The Head of Product will be responsible to manage the product throughout the Product Lifecyle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working with all stakeholders to deliver winning products. They will be working closely with the Executive Chairman and reports to the COO.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap to ensure success of the products to support the business goals.
- Define, determine and manage product development prioritization.
- Manage and communicate with functional teams across the company to ensure alignment in business goals.
- Perform effective customer discovery engagements.
- Deliver Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with prioritized features and corresponding justifications.
- Create user stories with detailed product, prototypes, and user requirements in writing documents for technical development.
- Demonstrate innovation when evaluating the business implications of technology solutions.
- Experiment and measure high-impact product enhancements.
- Define and track performance metrics of the product.
- Manage user research, usability testing and post-launch evaluation.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in product management, software, e-commerce and fintech payment.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the group of companies.
- Action-oriented with a strong ability to take ownership and execute assigned tasks as well as responsibilities.
- Familiar with social media platforms especially Facebook & Instagram.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills.
- Must be able to work in Kuala Lumpur.