International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a Financial Service company. Our client is seeking Head of Risk. This job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Head of Risk is a senior management position that precisely identifies, assesses, measures, monitors, mitigates and manages all types of risks arising from the internal and external business environment at whole company level.
- Managing and operating the risk management unit directly performing the risk assessment function in the business segment in charge of reducing operational risks for the Company.
- Directing and managing the affiliated risk management units to assess the risks of signal activities, ensuring the implementation of core activities, authority and tasks of Risk Management.
- Develop a framework for risk management and credit policy of the Company according to the direction set by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for developing plans and strategies for key risk management projects of the Company
- Develop action plans of risk management segment, financial plan for the year, be the focal point to work with Finance segment and other units on strategies-plans related to risk management.
- Manage and control credit limits according to the Company's risk appetite from time to time. Manage and control the status of debt group change, provision for risks according to the annual financial plan and the direction of the BOM/Board.
- Advise the Board of Directors/Risk Management Committee on the quality of the debt portfolio, orienting activities to improve and enhance the credit quality of the entire portfolio.
- Unit resource management: developing a staffing plan, coordinating human resources, training and developing the team, building a mechanism for assigning, recording and evaluating the performance of employees, maintain quality resource, etc.
- At least 15 years experiences in the same position for financial service companies.
- Solid knowledge of risk analysis & regulation of State Bank
- An excellent communicator.
- Skilled in problem solving, logical & strategic thinking, quantitative & qualitative analysis and reporting, presenting.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in managing the team.