Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational shared services company with history and core competencies in the areas of health care and agriculture. Our respective client is looking for HR Operations Team Lead who will be providing leadership to the allocated organization globally
This job serves to add value to the business by managing the HR services of the organization and teams whilst respecting the implementation of local norms and laws.
Reporting to the HR Operational Manager in the Service Center, the job holder ensures the effective execution of the services within the allocated HR Services organization as well as continuous process improvement and effective change management at the local level.
The role is in charge of improving the HROP processes across the businesses and streamline wherever possible using automation and innovative approaches.
Key working relation: must interface and collaborate with all key stakeholders : team members, internal clients, local HR Counterparts, Auditors, Expert networks, Operations Manager, Global Service Delivery Manager
Scope: region, global, local
Key job responsibilities include :
Service Delivery (includes KPI, Risk and Compliance Management, Strategy Support and Implementation):
- Manages daily service operations and HRO projects and initiatives, responding to service demands as they arise (e.g. volume of calls, staff absence, e-mail queries etc.)
- Ensures efficiency and reduction of complexity by standardization and the use of best practice in service delivery for the associated organization based on global framework.
- Ensures compliance and risk management across the associated organizations and systems locally.
- Responsible for the delivery of a high-quality process performance in accordance with the agreed budget in the absence of the Operations Manager /Global service Delivery Manager.
- Proactively identifies service delivery issues and take appropriate action to resolve; align with other relevant stakeholders to provide integrated service; promote performance improvement initiatives based on local needs and global structure;
- Ensures HR Operations support to the local organization through regular conduct of operational meetings.
Internal Projects and Innovations
- Initiate changes, quality improvement measures and developments within country and coordinates as needed.
- Sponsors projects and initiatives to drive an integrated HR Service.
- Ensures knowledge transfer of best practice from and to the global organization/ community
- Participates in the amendment of policies and guidelines
- Provides operational leadership and coordination for local organization administrative, operational, process improvement and change activities in the country group/ region.
- He/ She is familiar with the key company's HR and processes and functions of the organization and ensures that these are taken into account at the local level.
- Proactively works with the local and global HR community ( HR Experts, HR Business Partners, HR Services, HR Organizations etc.) locally to convert strategy, policy, systems, tools and processes into associated organization and services for country / country group.
- Ensures the implementation of local norms and laws in relation to HR administrative processes and systems (e.g. payroll).
- Ensures proper budget performance and alignment with Operational Manager
- Acts as mentor/ coach and people manager for the HR Associates and Professional
- Sets target for the team in terms of the behavior, performance development; perform salary review
- Manages internal and external associated staff (recruit on board, motivate, develop, determine merit and identify talent) in line with the company's LIFE values.
- Establishes a work culture within the associated organization that promotes teamwork and sharing within HR Services globally and partnering with stakeholders based on global governance.
- Ensures proper succession management and skill assessment of workforce within the associated organization.
Key job requirements include:
- University degree graduate or equivalent especially with the main focus on Human Resources. Alternatively, an equivalent progressive working experience
- English language should be fluent both in the spoken and written form plus local / regional language requirement
- Preferably with years of experience in Human Resources and captive / BPO market experience is advantage
- Proven experience with major leading projects and developing strong working relationships with the stakeholders the HR community and customers
- Strong understanding or HR processes and systems.
- Communications strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnership with the internal management and staff, including the various relevant representatives of workers groups and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in multidisciplinary project management as well as change management
- Strong customer orientation and service delivery management
- Willingness to take on responsibility and resourceful (using a wide range of information sources)
- Specific experience in Customer Service and HR process design, transaction support, and employee administration
- High level of confidentiality