Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is partnering up with a newly established Digital Banking in Indonesia. Our client is looking for an experienced IT Audit Specialist with excellent knowledge in IT aspects and strong knowledge in Banking regulations (OJK & BI). This job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Plan and conduct the audit engagements including the scope and objectives of the individual audits/review
- Perform the audit engagements are completed within the budgeted timeline.
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as may be assigned
- Draft audit reports
- Actively manage relationship with senior management and stakeholders
- Perform any audit issue validation where necessary Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Professional Qualification i.e. CISA, CEH, CISSP and/or Regulatory, certification or licensing
- Has minimum 3 years experience relevant Working Experience
- Excellent knowledge of auditing International and OJK audit standards)
- Knowledgeable and well versed with the full range of products and services offered by the bank.
- Excellent knowledge in IT aspects including Cyber Security
- Knowledgeable of Banking regulations OJK and BI
- Good written and spoken English skills