Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest CRO companies in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking an IT Service Desk Technician who will work as first line technical support representative, answering incoming calls and chats, and working on offline request. Successful candidate will work onsite twice a week in BGC and work from home thrice a week. Candidate must be willing to work on a night shift schedule (9pm to 6am).
Key job responsibilities include:
- Maintains the Service Desk by answering or responding to calls and chats, resolving problems and providing required assistance to
- Assists clients in troubleshooting and resolving all inquiries with computer equipment
- Fulfill account management requests.
Key Qualifications include:
- High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification.
- At least 1-2 years' experience in troubleshooting basic technical/IT concerns is an advantage
- Experience as Service Desk, Technical Support or Call Center Representative is an advantage
- Must have: strong conversational English comm skill, comfortable to do tech support via phone and chat
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to multitask and pay close attention to detail