Executive search firm Monroe Consulting PH is recruiting on behalf of a reputable medical company dedicated to improving patient outcomes and providing innovative healthcare solutions. They are currently seeking an IT Service Desk Team Lead (Global - PH Based). This position will be on a rotating 12-hour shift (100% Work from home).
The successful applicant will be responsible for: Creating team goals that are in line with overall strategies. He/she will monitor and manage service support team performance by ensuring objectives are clearly understood.
- Can resolve application / IT issues through troubleshooting with minimal disturbance
- Develop and maintain effective documentation of all support processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Follow and role-model key management processes (recruitment, performance management, safety, etc.) and complete associated actions with the service support team in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Identify trends and recurring case patterns, identify solutions and make recommendations.
- Address any performance or team issues with support of IT leadership.
- Leading the team to ensure the effective resolution of customer service requests, incidents, calls and interactions whilst always maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly statistics, status reports, and graphical reports are completed and provided to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Be the point of escalation - you will also be a coach and mentor to the support team.
- Training new hires as well as the team for any new support item/s.
- A graduate of IT or any related courses
- Extensive background in IT management specifically in technology and service desk/help desk function
- Must have leadership and organizational skills
- Must be ITIL qualified
- Must have good communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills
- Be truly customer service and people focused
- Experience in process improvement, facilitating change and creating new ideas to improve the service desk
- Enterprise experience, ideally some global experience
- Open to occassional working hours adjustments and on-site presence in office as needed