Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a software development company. Our respected client is seeking an experienced Information Technology (IT) professional for the job of Java Developer. The job is in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines, or can be a permanent WFH role.
This Java Developer will be responsible in being a programmer, consultant to the implementation, and assisting/advising on the software development process.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Software Development
- Initiate open discussions with the clients to get a better understanding of their needs;
- Assist in designing software to ensure that the most suitable solutions are built to meet the client's needs and business value;
- Collaborate with clients to resolve issues and impediments by providing appropriate solutions and recommendations;
- Work with teammates and other stakeholders to get the best output of the software;
- Implement best practices in software development such as testing, self-documenting code, and other practices necessary for delivering a sustainable and working software;
- Evaluate and constantly improve implementation of software practices.
- Client Management
- Adapt to the clients' environment and culture in a presentable manner;
- Understands, handles, and manages clients' expectation;
- Encourages clients towards the implementation of best practices into their software engineering.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or any related courses
- At least 3-8 years of experience and strong skills in Java (Java-related Certifications is a plus)
- Well-versed in the following technologies:
- Spring boot framework
- Experience and knowledge in Linux, Google Cloud Platform Kubernetes Engine, and AWS is a plus.
- Experience in creating front-end applications using Angular
- Exposed in Agile Software Development
- Good knowledge of best practices, Object-Oriented Programming, Object-Oriented Design, Design Patterns, and Enterprise Patterns.
- Willing to work in day shift or mid shift (depending on choice or project need)