Lead Manager for OD and Training
Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multi-awarded international fashion enterprise that is home to top proprietary brands shaping the retail industry today
Our respective client is looking for a Lead Manager for Organizational Development and Training who will drive the overall strategy in developing training plans and programs that align workforce with key business strategies and initiatives. This position is on hybrid work set up and will be reporting to the HR Director and is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Accountable in leading the OD and lad the team by assessing, developing, and implementing company's OD programs and projects
- Take part in the identification and development of a competency model to be used throughout various organizational programs
- Facilitating the implementation of organizational effectiveness interventions
- Provide the support and mechanism to implement major changes to the operations of the business
- Aid in the area of leadership development, organizational redesign, team development and change management
- Determine training needs within organization by conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) studies to
- Develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works
- Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Conducts regular evaluation/revision/enhancement of training curriculum to improve effectiveness.
- Capable of conducting job analysis
- Exposure to balanced scorecard and performance management
- Must be research-oriented and highly analytical (qualitative and quantitative)
- Knowledgeable in various data-collection strategies
- Adept in group dynamics
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years related work experience as manager or handling Organizational Development and Training
- Must be responsible and trustworthy, able to multi-task, and have keen attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- With organizational, strategic, Technical and leadership competencies.
- Good economic understanding and industry insight (good customer and market orientation)
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations