Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an Ayala company and a global leader in creative design and execution at scale for print and digital solutions for SMBs. Our client is looking for Learning Management System Senior Specialist. The job is based in Quezon City, Philippines but currently offers a temporary WFH setup.
The Learning Management System Senior Specialist is responsible for the strategic administration of the Learning Management System within our client's organization, setting up the Learning and Management System's processes and procedures as well as training management and analytics.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Learning Management System Administration
- Ensures that users and their records are kept up-to-date.
- Coordinates with relevant departments in ensuring that the database is correct and updated (e.g., IT, TR, Departments, R&A, etc.)
- Manages and monitors tickets raised by users; follows through with IT and/or vendor for resolution and closure.
- Maintains all LMS processes and procedures are properly documented and updated.
- Cascades changes and updates to all users.
- Trains new users on the LMS.
- Maintains content library, quizzes, job aids and certifications.
- Reviews programs as necessary to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment, or address evolving training requirements and keep technical information up to date.
- Initiates content library updates and revisions (ad-hoc) based on direction from client, stakeholders, business needs.
- Maintains technical knowledge by keeping up to date with industry trends, attending educational workshops and client-initiated learning sessions.
- Partners with the Functional Trainers in converting functional training materials into on-demand online courses.
- Reports and Metrics
- Generate reports to monitor and track LMS Performance Metrics.
- Manages L&D operational metrics and compliance to monthly service level agreement.
- Provides the following reports to assist the L&D team in delivering appropriate learning solutions:
- Training satisfaction survey and quality reports,
- Performance trending and TNA results through Axcelerate LMS
- LMS Training Delivery & Management
- Manages training calendars and announcements - via LMS and emails.
- LMS Documentations
- Maintains all program materials and documents.
- Monitors training compliance and issue course completion certificates.
- LMS Course Evaluation andAnalytics
- Develops and prepares evaluation forms for training and engagement programs.
- Oversees the collection of evaluation forms and compilation of information.
- Analyze results of training evaluations to help the L&D team in delivering appropriate learning solutions.
- Database Management
- Updates the company's training and engagement activity records (training requests, attendance, training hours, etc).
- Develops and prepares report templates.
- Updates and submits summary and analysis reports on a regular basis.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Organizational Development, Learning Management, etc. or equivalent experience.
- At least three years prior experience working with learning management systems, training management and administration, or meeting planning and management.
- Working knowledge on adult learning principles, instructional design, and learning content development is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office as well as familiar with database management systems.
- Strong organizational & project management skills, able to prioritize deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in writing and record-keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Self-starter; able to prioritize and work cooperatively and independently with limited supervision
- Detail-oriented, driven and determined. Makes things happen.
- Commitment to outstanding client service