International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a multi-national company pioneering in IoT service provider. Our highly reputable client is seeking for a professional with at least 5 years of experience in working with EMS for the job of Manufacturing Operation Manager. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Job Summary: Reporting to Manufacturing Operation Director, the Manufacturing Operation Manager is responsible for collaborating to work with EMS factory and managing the process to maximize capacity and stability.
- Overseeing the overall manufacturing process to ensure optimized production
- Handling and implementing BOM, TDN and ECO for manufacturing change order, deviation and Design of Experiment
- Assisting supplier chain execution to optimize capacity and process stability in EMS factory
- Conducting solution implementation and process problem improvement in EMS factory
- Identifying and coordinating improvements in the operation area necessary to meet the variance commitments for the plant objective
- Standardizing manufacturing process and system
- Bachelor Degree or above in related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in working with EMS
- Strong experience working with a global team
- Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English skills