Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a high growth regulatory approved online training and certification company with offices in USA, Pakistan, and Manila. This leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions is looking for.Net Professionals with extensive experience in C# Technologies. The job is a remote work job and offers flexible schedule. Candidates must be open for shifting schedules as well.
The Principal Software Engineer (.Net) will be joining one of our software development teams dedicated to creating/enhancing desktop-based and web-based applications while working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture and cloud-based computing. Our relaxed but fast paced work environment promotes open seating, paired programming, cross team/office collaboration, efficient communication, Scrum methodologies and TDD principles. Engineers at this company are thought leaders in our department and local development community. Duties include solving complex issues, learning/teaching new technologies, promoting growth and assuring your team delivers on its commitments.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Evaluate performance of critical application components and optimize them to assure maximum performance and scalability
- Perform, design and code reviews for all key application functional components
- Contribute to requirement definitions for project design and code reviews
- Mentor and stimulate growth for other software engineers
- Assist in driving the development effort for End-to-End on-time delivery of high-quality solutions that conform to feature requirements
- Work closely with the product owner and other team members to coordinate schedules, identify task assignments and provide progress updates at daily stand-up meetings
Key job requirements include:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or possess equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of utilizing C# to build robust scalable applications
- Required Skills: C#, ASP.net, MVC, JQuery, Database (MS SQL, TSQL, MySQL), DevOps, Agile, TDD, SOAP, REST APIs, Back-end technologies
- Experience with design and implementation of object structures in relational databases
- Experience working with SOAP, REST APIs
- Proven history of self-direction and possess the ability to carry out assignments from beginning to end
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.