Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a growing reputable Hospital chain. Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Indonesia.
- Develop effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Support Marketing Department in promoting facilities and campaign program.
- Manage day-to-day operations in the Customer Care department.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer care activities and discussions.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Responds to comments, suggestions, requests and complaints via email and telephone.
- Dealing with patients / families or visitors who give serious complaints
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer care department.
- Controlling costs and expenses in costumer care department.
- Train new customer care agents.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Bachelor's degree in tourism & hospitality, business administration or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the industry trends and techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.